[x3d-public] HAnim Displacer examples

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:05:01 PDT 2018

Looking through the glTF spec. github issues is also insightful. For
example, I learned that it is not possible to share a skeleton with
multiple skinned meshes. Also the weights are expected to sum to 1 for each
vertex. Overall the glTF skinning seems less capable, and there is some
amount of confusion.

Andreas