[x3d-public] X3D regexes for colorRGBA, image need work; X3DJSAIL junit5 test harness in place

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:50:34 PDT 2018

I agree with John. Adding anchors is necessary for most, perhaps all regexes.

Outside XML, for example in java, this regex without anchors

[0-9]

matches '1 2' as well as '1',

while the regex with start and end anchors

^[0-9]$

only matches '1' but not '1 2' which is what is desired for validation,

-Andreas