[x3d-public] [x3dom-users] observablehq notebooks

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 12:48:15 PDT 2018

This is an improved example of embedded x3dom in an observable notebook.

https://beta.observablehq.com/@andreasplesch/geospatial-3d-dom-stretch-the-globe

The x3dom loading and setup has been improved, and it shows how to
generate useful content.

The notebook can be exported and itself be embedded somewhere else,
including x3dom.

Still no d3, though ..

-Andreas

--