[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL, X3dToJava.xslt and DOMX3DLoaderObjecttesting:anotherClassCastException

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:12:56 PDT 2018

Not, it's the cast in X3DLoaderObject.   Present in JDK 8, as proved by my
Ubuntu deployment to JDK 8.  I will fix readAllBytes when I get a chance,
but there are other bugs in Java I used readAllBytes to replace. (Limit on
a size of a Pattern match to a page).   Overall the readAllBytes works well
in Java 9, and I don't want to replace it with something buggier.