[x3d-public] SFImage regex; JSON schema for X3D

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Jun 8 11:50:51 PDT 2018

On 6/7/2018 11:39 PM, John Carlson wrote:
> All, I'd like to add regexes to the JSON schema from X3DUOM, but my time is getting stretched.

we will keep working on them, and doing it in a manner compatible with javascript/json remains an achievable design goal, so they will be ready when the time comes.

> The schema generator code is here:
>
> https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/python/etgenerateJSONschema.py
>
> Perhaps someone familiar with JSON and python can take the task.  Cecile?

All of the necessary information to populate a JSON Schema for X3D originates in the XML Schema (object oriented) and is elaborated in full detail within the X3DUOM xml file.

http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3DUOM.html

> Thanks,
>
> John

here we go!