[x3d-public] HAnim only skeleton renderable ?

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:57:16 PDT 2018

Thanks Leonard,

this is quite helpful although I got the impression that in HAnim skeleton
is contrasting segments and joints and represents the physical body to be
rendered.

But you are correct that there should be answer that does not require
assumptions. Perhaps it is productive to focus on the prototype
implementation and understand that better first.

Andreas