[x3d-public] hanim 2.0 skinBindingNormals

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Jun 20 09:18:21 PDT 2018

Thanks for reporting this document erratum.  Quicklook appears to confirm your assessment.

Dick if you agree too, can you please commence a new draft list of comments for HAnim DIS.

I have checked all of the other X3D-related resources, they are unaffected by this editorial mistake.

Andreas, well spotted.  We all appreciate your close scrutiny and implementation efforts!  8)