[x3d-public] Nancy native tags example, json,xhtml

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:28:09 PDT 2018

Hi Don,

yeah, google points you sometimes at the old pages.

However, following

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/#HumanoidAnimation

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/HumanoidAnimation/NancyNativeTagsIndex.html

view-source:
http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/HumanoidAnimation/NancyNativeTagsX3dom.xhtml

still gets you a scene without the containerField attributes, starting at
line 444

same for the json at

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/HumanoidAnimation/NancyNativeTags.json

all the best,