[x3d-public] [cad] Agenda for DPS WG call June 28 2018

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:00:49 PDT 2018

Here’s a new version of the X3DJSONLD tutorial (not the web page, but can be used to program a web page).

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/doc/X3DJSONLoaderTutorial.pptx?raw=true

generally, one will use URLs (and perhaps inlines) with dev version of X3DOM and 4.2.1 (or higher) X_ITE.

John
Sent from Mail for Windows 10