[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL HelloWorldProgramOutput -- how do I create output file?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 09:18:56 PDT 2018

Goal:  Generate JSON from generated code.

This produced no output.  How do I produce output?

$ java -cp "../jars/X3DJSAIL.3.3.full.jar;." HelloWorldProgramOutput -tofile -toJSON
parameter: "-tofile" for result file name root
parameter: "-toJSON" for conversion to JSON encoding
[Error] Source model file name is empty, therefore file loading not possible.
Java program "HelloWorldProgramOutput" self-validation test results: success

Also:

$ java -cp "../jars/X3DJSAIL.3.3.full.jar;." HelloWorldProgramOutput -tofile HelloWorldProgramOutput.json -toJSON
parameter: "-tofile" "HelloWorldProgramOutput.json" for result file name root HelloWorldProgramOutput
parameter: "-toJSON" for conversion to JSON encoding
[Error] Source model file name is empty, therefore file loading not possible.
Java program "HelloWorldProgramOutput" self-validation test results: success

No, I don’t want to use CommandLine, even though it would work better.  As far as I can tell, I am using as documented.

Thanks,