[x3d-public] List of X3D problems or missing features, from the point of view of Michalis and Castle Game Engine

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 06:49:37 PST 2018

Michalis,
Thanks again for sharing your compositing shaders techniques with freewrl
project.
And I crave a web3d-legal way to do blend mode (material x texture).
-Doug
I suspect these ideas would need to be submitted through web3d specs
comments form -whereby you sign away claims / ownership- to ever make it
into the future specs, unless specs committee stumbles onto the same ideas
independently.
http://www.web3d.org/content/web3d-standards-comment-form