[x3d-public] X3D JSON X_ITE scene loading. As well as XML or DOM(oneortheotheror both) loading.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:23:52 PST 2018

Pushed 4.1.5a to my website.  Here is the non-working X_ITE (both JSON and XML (or DOM, I forget)).

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/index.html (I just tried this again, and it worked except for the shaders)
https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/AP_minimal_JSLD.html (seems to work intermittently)

Could it be an issue with not being an xhtml page?

There’s a console message with console.warning being undefined, or something like that…could that be causing the issue?

If need be, I will unpack Examples.zip on my website.

As far as I know, these pages are hunky dory with 4.1.3+JSONParser, no problems.

Something very non-deterministic seems to be happening.   Are there Web Workers in the new release???

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10