[x3d-public] X3D JSON X_ITE scene loading. As well as XML orDOM(oneortheotheror both) loading.

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 06:34:38 PST 2018

I believe I located the "console.warning" typo and suggested the simple
correction here: https://github.com/create3000/x_ite/pull/9

The typo is in the programmable shader code and therefore likely (one of)
the causes for the shader not working anymore.

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/AP_minimal_JSLD.html does
stall for me (probably due to running into the error above) on linux chrome
but not on windows firefox.

This is not related to json parsing.

The json PR you had submitted to x_ite and I think is completely merged now
is intended to allow loading of a json encoded x3d file as the src value of
the X3DCanvas element, I believe ?
So a minimal x_ite json test should just load the latest x_ite and specify
a json encoded file. Ok, here is such a no-thrills example:

https://rawgit.com/andreasplesch/X3DJSONLD/dev/src/main/html/AP_native_x_ite_json.html

with a monkey patch for console.warning.

The loading seems to work fine. The viewpoint seems off.

-Andreas

Andreas Plesch
Waltham, MA 02453