[x3d-public] Don, I believe X3dToJson.xslt (default parameters) is causing X3DJSONLD to fail. Advise

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:41:35 PST 2018

Don, I believe the default behavior of X3dToJson.xslt in which all the VRMLScript in a script is concatenated onto a single line is causing X3DJSONLD (and X_ITE) to fail.
Please advise or undo changes.  I may have to diverge from your source if this is not patched soon.  I do not really want to add extra parameters, because I run several stylesheets through the same code I believe, and I don’t really want to set parameters per stylesheet.