[x3d-public] [x3d] three.js has a vrml loader

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:34:43 PST 2018

Yep, already added a JSON encoding to the three-x3d-loader.   The three-x3d-loader converts to JSON, so I converted X3D JSON to three-x3d-loader’s JSON.  Not many nodes were supported in the three-x3d-loader. https://github.com/jonaskello/three-x3d-loader  I’ve also let the author know about X3D JSON, but not sure anything has been done.

I can revive this if there’s interest.

I have no experience with the VRML loader.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10