[x3d-public] X3D JSON #comment and #sourceText as arrays?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:09:45 PST 2018

On Mar 7, 2018 12:45 PM, "Don Brutzman" <brutzman at nps.edu> wrote:

We should also look ahead to

a. upgrading current X3D JSON Schema to correct internal flaws detected
when validating X3D Examples suite (3900+ examples)

Yes, I have previous emails on this.

b. upgrading current X3D JSON Schema to latest draft-07 version,
http://json-schema.org

Draft-07 isn't well supported yet.   I suggest draft-06 to get
uri-reference support (relative uris).  Plus my schema generator works with
draft-06.

c. once patterns are established, autogenerating that schema from X3D
Unified Object Model

Mostly done.   Work needs to be done with Ajv to reduce number of errors
associated with @USE.   I believe there is an ajv-errors package.

d. taking stock, are we ready to write X3D JSON Encoding Specification?

What does that entail?