[x3d-public] FW: News about SP-ARK

Valentin Christoph Christoph.Valentin at kapsch.net
Sat Mar 10 01:45:35 PST 2018

fyi
________________________________
From: Valentin Christoph
Sent: 09 March 2018 04:53
To: brutzman at nps.edu; John Richardson
Cc: Sven-Erik Tiberg (Sven-Erik.Tiberg at ltu.se); Onic Roman
Subject: fyi: News about SP-ARK

Hi Don, Hi John,

This is "for your information". I hope the SP-ARK project can get supporters and hence can be started, when Sven-Erik Tiberg from Technical University Lulea in Sweden will take over. (more information about SP-ARK at the link below).

Everybody knows that I am with Kapsch CarrierCom and everybody knows that I prefer BS Contact/BS Collaborate, so I am too "biased" for this open source project. At least people think so :-)

All the best
Christoph