[x3d-public] Code for generating X3D JSON schema, draft06

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:11:11 PDT 2018

Here’s my complete code for generating X3D JSON schema, in accordance with draft06.

I do not know if the schema is right or not, but I have checked it against x3d resources examples, and have a few questions as to what the standard is.  It has different complaints than Roy’s schema in some cases, which we need to resolve.

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/python/etgenerateJSONschema.py

Check the file being generated at the bottom of the source code, and paths to the object model etc. before running.

Good luck!

I think this would be fairly easily be made into a stylesheet, if you like.

You may check this into the sourceforge repository under some development branch, or work off my X3DJSONLD repository.

I don’t recall if I sent you this Don, but there are ways with Ajv-errors to embed error messages in the schema, which we might use.  I am not sure what’s in the standard.