[x3d-public] X3dToJava.xslt\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\argh

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:39:16 PDT 2018

I have provided a patch test case in email.  Please acknowledge the patch, and make appropriate changes to X3dToJava.xslt so that proper XML and JSON can be produced from output Java.  Thanks!  I run HelloWorldProgramOutput.java in x3d/stylesheets/java/nashorn/build.xml. The filenames have Java in them to distinguish them from Nashorn or original program (copied) files.

I don’t see that HelloWorldProgram.java is building any more.  java/build.xml was edited.  Perhaps we took out too much?

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10