[x3d-public] X3DJSONLD problem solved (for local service)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:38:00 PDT 2018

Thanks to Holger Seelig for providing a starting point on my exploration of X3DOM and X_ITE concurrent operation issues, I was able to solve a long standing issue
with X3DJSONLD and can now provide X_ITE as a reliable service in a local X3DJSONLD instance.  There I still a problem with X3dOM with a web site served by non-express servers that I haven’t discovered yet, but I am presently working on it.  It causes the X3DOM instance to fail  when hosted on a remote site.   A local express site, run with node app.js is fine.  I am happy, because X_ITE does more complex things than X3DOM, like complete protos and VRML scripting, and if I don’t have to continually reload it makes development happier!

Have fun using X_ITE and X3DJSONLD.  Now with no-reloading!