[x3d-public] [x3d] Mantis cannot upload files. Please spend my $100 contribution on getting this working.

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Mar 27 20:45:24 PDT 2018

Thanks for this useful request.  We'll check... meanwhile attachments (within a reasonable file size) can be attached to the emails on the list exploring a given issue.  Often files are best maintained in version control elsewhere as well.

Please see agenda for Wednesday morning X3D meeting, we will walk through Mantis login procedures.

In general it is best to post comments to the list, encourage dialog percolate there, and leave the editors to post distilled versions with links into Mantis shortly afterward.

Suggestions for better documentation of process streamlining will be welcome.