[x3d-public] X3D JSON schema for draft07 -- generated schema and errors on X3dExampleArchivesJsonScenes.zip JSON files

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 03:16:20 PDT 2018

Here are the mostly generated schemas for draft07 of JSON schema:

https://github.com/coderextreme/x3droundtrip/tree/master/myschemabackup

Note that this schema makes heavy use of USE checking.   Attached are the actionable errors (we need to check to see if the examples or schema is right. Note that Humanoid was not included due to differences in the schemas.

Please open in WordPad.

Note that we’d like to get the errors reported by the two sets of schemas analyzed for any known problem with the schemas.  There will be some problems in the std schemas as they do not always account for @USE.

I can provide more detailed error reporting if needed.

Thanks,