[x3d-public] can someone think how to prototype expand this file[ Why I need to route nodes to an initializeOnly script field ]

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 08:44:52 PDT 2018

Doug, here’s what I get in freewrl console with the proto version, with push().  It looks like translation is undefined.  Also, I would like clarification on the green error message.  I think the proto body is a Transform, but perhaps I need to set the field to the right type?

Attached.

libfreewrl version 4.0.0
openGL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 388.13
duktape javascript engine version 20000
"ProtoInstance" found, but field "name" not found!
"ProtoInstance" found, but field "name" not found!
type SFNode has no property or function translation - please check your typing