[x3d-public] Invalid geoSystem values in X3D Resources Basic Geospatial examples.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun May 13 05:14:59 PDT 2018

The object model is expressive enough to list conforming values, yet accept
others, but as far as I know (I may be wrong here), it is not expressive
enough to express supported geoSystem values.   This is a problem.   How do
we resolve it, and should we, if we are accepting other values?   Is it
resolved in X3DJSAIL?  Should I get rid of Roy's JSON subschema for
geoSystem?

John