[x3d-public] Invalid geoSystem values in X3D Resources BasicGeospatial examples.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun May 13 06:04:31 PDT 2018

Note:

http://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/view.php?id=938

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: John Carlson
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2018 8:14 AM
To: Andreas Plesch
Subject: Re: [x3d-public] Invalid geoSystem values in X3D Resources BasicGeospatial examples.

The object model is expressive enough to list conforming values, yet accept others, but as far as I know (I may be wrong here), it is not expressive enough to express supported geoSystem values.   This is a problem.   How do we resolve it, and should we, if we are accepting other values?   Is it resolved in X3DJSAIL?  Should I get rid of Roy's JSON subschema for geoSystem?

John