[x3d-public] Invalid geoSystem values in X3D Resources BasicGeospatial examples.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:19:54 PDT 2018

The Mantis issue is confirmed, but not assigned. I assume this means that the issue is accepted as a change, but not assigned yet?  I can accept assignment for the JSON schema part.  I should be able to handle the XML schema too (if it’s merely adding an “N”—I don’t know about additional enumeration values accepted yet, and the JSON schema won’t benefit in the short term, but I can delete the enum entirely, if necessary), if I am allowed to check in.  Let me know which versions you want me to modify.  Someone else will have to modify the standard. I’m not sure where that’s located? GitHub?  I assume the standard comes first, and then the schemas? IDRK.  Is the standard generated from the Unified Object Model yet?

How do we get the ball rolling on this?

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10