[x3d-public] Invalid geoSystem values in X3D Resources BasicGeospatial examples.

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Sun May 13 19:38:11 PDT 2018

On 5/13/2018 4:12 PM, John Carlson wrote:

> On Sun, May 13, 2018, 7:00 PM Leonard Daly <Leonard.Daly at realism.com
> <mailto:Leonard.Daly at realism.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 5/13/2018 9:58 AM, John Carlson wrote:
>>
>>     You may want to resubmit your 3TM and Planet changes to Mantis.
>>     I searched for 3TM and Planet in Mantis (All Projects) and got
>>     nothing  significant back.
>>
>>     However, I was denied access to:
>>
>>     http://www.web3d.org/node/1694/submission/1671
>>

>     This is the Web3D Specification comment form. 1671 is the
>     submission ID. Only a few people (Anita, myself) have access to
>     the spec comment submissions. All submissions are emailed to the
>     X3D WG list and appear there.
>

> I didn't expect to gain access.   Is there an archive of the X3D wg
> list if I deleted my email?

You can get to the X3D WG archive list using
1) http://www.web3d.org/mailman/private/x3d_web3d.org/ (Members ->
Resources -> Mailing Lists)
2) the link from the listinfo page listed at the end each mailing list
message,
3) the link at http://www.web3d.org/member/member-only-mailing-lists
(member-only page.

All of these methods will require you to log in using your Mantis
password (distributed every month, or on demand). This is a mailman
maintained archive with all of the features enabled. Note that there is
no list search capability. This is true for all member-only lists.
Public lists can be searched using Google or other search engine.

Leonard Daly