[x3d-public] X3DJSONLD and embedded shaders in X3DOM.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 17 21:27:37 PDT 2018

Note that X3DJSONLD does not work with embedded shaders with X3DOM. It does work with x_ite and X3DJSONLD. Instead, specify a shader with the @url property.  No bug fix in the works yet, but possibly, upgrading X3DOM to a more recent version of X3DJSONLD.js (JSONParser) may provide a fix, due to different handling of CDATA sections, but may require XHTML, not really sure.   I will have to think on how to incorporate the current X3DJSONLD.js in X3DOM.

Meanwhile, I am still recommending X_ITE.