[x3d-public] Thoughts from someone becoming more and more aware.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue May 29 04:32:09 PDT 2018

So I am thinking I have hypoglycemia, either from fasting, reactive or diabetic causes (but my a1c always comes back fine).   For the most part, this causes anxiety, which you probably have noticed, but can also lead to confusion (thought insertion) and irritability.  I fast because I don’t get hungry, believe it or not.

So if I start posting too much, remind me to eat.  Thanks!

Has anyone else gone through hypoglycemia from spending too much time at the computer?

Remember, regular meals are best.