[x3d-public] [x3d] charter points for X3D Semantics Working Group, discussion recap

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Nov 7 15:37:17 PST 2018

Thanks John.  All good ideas!  😀

Am expecting that X3D Semantic Web Working Group will be primary topic Friday on weekly X3D Working Group teleconference.  With a bit of tailwind we can hopefully get these many good ideas on the Web3D.org<http://Web3D.org> website to help coalesce everything into an approvable working-group charter, along with a plan of work that enables multiple lines of activity to proceed in tandem for mutual benefit and best effect.

Members, anyone interested in membership and Semantic Web experts are invited and welcome.

0800-0930 Pacific Standard Time (please note recent time-zone shift in USA)
http://www.web3d.org/calendar/month

v/r Don

Sent from my handheld device