[x3d-public] interesting test failure detected using X3DJSAIL

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 14:55:01 PST 2018

If the 7 values are on the position interpolator, then it has been fixed in
my code.  Hmm.  I may have to stop using X3dToJava.xslt, since my output
file is ../java/net/x3djsonld/data/arc.java.  Perhaps a parameter for
folder would be best?

Perhaps we should delete arc.x3d as a test case until a new error comes
along?  I still test arc.x3d in X3DJSONLD and pythonSAI.

John