[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL release: Blender and Meshlab support

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Nov 13 14:59:32 PST 2018

Darrell, your team's great work and source from NIH 3D Print Exchange has been essential to our efforts.

	NIH 3D Print Exchange
	https://3dprint.nih.gov

Our upgrade to Drupal 8 was accomplished some months back.  All source code is open and online in gitlab.nps.edu version control.  Daily work continues.

	X3D Model Exchange for Navy and Marine Makers
	https://modelexchange.nps.edu

	https://gitlab.nps.edu/ModelExchangeGroup (requires account to access)

	https://gitlab.nps.edu/ModelExchangeGroup/ModelExchangeServer7

and TODO