[x3d-public] [X3D 0000705]: 5.15 SFString and MFString - Escaping backslashes

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:15:07 PST 2018

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) <brutzman at nps.edu> wrote:

> Very good.  If you think it preempts other priorities then we can work on it during this Friday's call.

I'm happy to talk about it on any Friday :) I don't have any
preference whether it happens this Friday, or any other Friday in
2018, I leave this up to you -- please pick a Friday that fits you
best (isn't reserved for some other topic etc.).

But I *do* want to talk about this sometime in 2018, so in the next
1.5 months. I have it on my "list of things to do in Web3D, since I'm
a member :)". I feel that our mutual knowledge about this issue is
very mature now, we have talked about many details of it, and I
believe we are at a point where everything is agreed and tested. I am
eager to see it encoded in the specification (and help with it as much
as I could, including writing a concrete prose that you could "merge"
into the specification with a click of a button on GitHub).

Regards,
Michalis