[x3d-public] [h-anim] H-Anim WG meeting, November 14th - MINUTES

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 16 07:40:13 PST 2018

HI,
 Just one more cut at this form of the hierarchy, showing V.1 and some new V.2 sites.
A transform between the HAnim V1.0 7520/CAESAR/HAnim Site names and the HAnim V2.0 Site names will allow existing locations to be used and then we just need to find the added V2.0 Site locations.
I think we need about 100 for the LOA4, down to about 75 for the LOA0.
Thanks and Best,
Joe

Sent from Mail for Windows 10