[x3d-public] Hopefully complete ubuntu un order instructions forinstallingpython X3DJSAIL

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 02:35:40 PST 2018

Here’s the error how it stands on my system (cd to correct folder):

coderextreme at DESKTOP-DOPK2VD MINGW64 /c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/src/python/pyjinus
$ export PYTHONPATH=`pwd`

coderextreme at DESKTOP-DOPK2VD MINGW64 /c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/src/python/pyjinus
$ python ../../../../../content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/UniversalJointfuture.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../../../../../content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/UniversalJointfuture.py", line 73, in <module>
    .setDEF("BOX-GEOM-1") \
AttributeError: 'org.web3d.x3d.sai.RigidBodyPhysics.X3DNBodyCollida' object hasno attribute 'setShape'

If you need a copy of the UniversalJointfuture.py, let me know and I will copy/paste without attaching.

Thank you for your patience.  If everyone is ready, I will rename the folder (I don’t want to catch someone with a environmental variable change unawares).

John
Sent from Mail for Windows 10