[x3d-public] HAnim and glTF skins

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Wed Nov 28 16:35:17 PST 2018

Andreas,

I have read all of the messages with this subject. I am responding to
the first one because I think that is best where my question arises.

Are you working on an understanding and implementation of H-Anim skinned
animation in X3D or the more general animation of skinned surfaces that
is done in Maya/Blender/+ in most every other application/use?

If you are doing the more general case would it make more sense to get a
good understanding of the process and work-flow that is used in those
applications and practices?

If the intent is to use H-Anim with X3D, you will need to resolve the
differences between X3D V3.3/H-Anim V1.0 and X3D V4 (not yet in
existence)/H-Anim V2.0 (perhaps); as you have noted in one of the other
messages in this chain.

Leonard Daly

--
*Leonard Daly*