[x3d-public] Opened my mouth and got a volunteer job. Oops

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:51:54 PST 2018

Please let me know of appropriate resources for this.   I got a volunteer
job showing how energy flows through the body.  So I was thinking of the
National Ignition Facility’s eye on the beam video where they follow
several beams of light through the laser.  This seems totally
appropriate,especially coherent energy.  One could show the spinal cord
with several rivers of energy going into and out of the organs,
breath/oxygen going in and out of the lungs and circulating in the blood
stream.  Sound leaving and entering the ear and throat. I don’t know if any
effort of documenting the energy of the body in western medicine but here
we are.   Yes, I spent 25+ years in energy R&D

If there was a simulation where I could turn on and off various energies to
save CPU, or limit the camera make different skin, muscle and bones
transparent etc.  that would most useful.   Just a way to show different
flows through the system, air, electrical, blood, nutrition and lymph,
would be sufficient at this point.

Am I asking for HAnim 10.0?   I didn’t imagine myself as a medical
visualization developer, but here I am on the path to a new career.

How does one design a body without having a medical degree?  Or get data?
Should I start by asking the doctor for a download of my data?