[x3d-public] Defining fitness, viewability or playability for a virtual world

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:40:08 PDT 2018

How might one define or analyze fitness, viewability or playability for a X3D world or scenegraph?  Has anyone done research on this? I’m about to start a genetic, stochastic or chaotic way of generating scene graphs, and it seems like I need to do some kind of evolutionary approach, combined with a fitness approach. The main fitness tests being first of all, a Schema and Schematron validation, and secondly the ability to load in several browsers successfully.

But I desire a better fitness, perhaps using Alexander’s 15 properties.   But I don’t know how to test a scene against alexander’s properties except by eyeballing it.
Is there a neural network designed to find the 15 properties in a scene?