[x3d-public] NurbsPositionInterpolator example problem

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:48:17 PDT 2018

Hi Don,

I think the combined Position/Orientationinterpolator example at

https://github.com/andreasplesch/x3dom/blob/Nurbs/test/functional/nurbs/NurbsPositionOrientationInterpolatorExample.x3d

would make for nice addition/improvement to the Basic Archive's  Nurbs examples.

However, I could not find a player yet (except x3dom) that digests the
interpolators well.

-Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch