[x3d-public] X3D - Semantic Scholar

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Oct 10 16:36:04 PDT 2018

Searching for term X3D at semanticscholar.org<http://semanticscholar.org> reveals 4,480 results.  No really.

https://www.semanticscholar.org/search?q=X3D&sort=relevance

==================
About Semantic Scholar:

https://allenai.org/semantic-scholar

Leverage AI To Combat Information Overload

With millions of research papers published every year, there is a huge information overload in scientific literature search. Semantic Scholar leverages our AI expertise to help researchers find the most relevant information efficiently. We utilize methods from data mining, natural-language processing, and computer vision to create powerful new search and discovery experiences. Starting with Computer Science in 2015, we've since scaled the service to BioMedicine and are now investing heavily in value-add features in support of AI2’s mission of "AI for the Common Good".