[x3d-public] HAnim work review meeting minutes - lots of checking/improvements needed on example scenes and tables (DRAFT)

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:00:39 PDT 2018

Since x3dom does not have ProximitySensor, I adjusted examples here:

https://github.com/andreasplesch/x3dom/tree/HAnim_work/test/functional/HAnim

Specficically these scenes:

<option>19774-2V2AnnexC_Jin2.x3d</option>
<option>AllenDutton2.x3d</option>
<option>DiamondManLOA0_Segments.x3d</option>
<option>HAnimSpecificationLOA3Illustrated.x3d</option>
<option>HAnimSpecificationLOA3Invisible.x3d</option>
<option>HAnimSpecificationLOA3Motion.x3d</option>
<option>1Jin_new20130730.x3d</option>
<option>JoeHAnimKick1a.x3d</option>
<option>JoeSkinTexcoordDisplacerKick.x3d</option>
<option>DiamondManLOA_0_joints2trafo.x3d</option>
<option>Lucy_test0b.x3d</option>
<option>lucy_test3b.x3d</option>
<option>BoxManJoeAnim.x3d</option>
<option>BoxManC.x3d</option>