[x3d-public] [x3d] ShapeInterpolator and/or InterpolatorShape

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:02:00 PDT 2018

Taking message to public list:  I was trying to think how to do it
declaratively, like how you might lay out countries on a globe
declaratively (this would probably be my first test case).

It’s likely a particle system is perfect for many cases, as long as
particles are shapes, and the shapes can vary.   I am not that familiar
with PBR.

I already know how to do the continents with an image texture, I believe,
time to look for some 3d shapes which might work.

What’s the X3D for a polyline?   Time to do some searches online I guess.
In 3d, the countries aren’t really polygons,  hmmm.

Thanks,