[x3d-public] updates to X3D Schema, X3DUOM: refactored names ofenumeration lists; X3D JSON schema activity

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:55:21 PDT 2018

I would prefer to use something like what DOM -> JS tools produce for comments (browsers). If that’s #, fine.   I note that last time I tried those tools, text nodes produced #text. I believe I am talking about node.nodeName, but not sure, I would have to double check.

One could go into a web console and see, clicking down the variables from a DOM tree.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10