[x3d-public] meeting regrets for Thursday, Friday

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Oct 24 08:54:59 PDT 2018

Apologies but a few events have come up that prevent me from attending CAD DPS and X3D Working Group meetings this Thursday, Friday.

Thanks to Nicholas Polys for moderating this week.   8)

Agenda plan for Friday: continue our steady drumbeat, review the following for clarity and completeness.

	X3D version 4.0 Development
	http://www.web3d.org/wiki/index.php/X3D_version_4.0_Development

	X3D Version 4
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d4

Plenty of other activity occurring, plenty of other specific issues being addressed, we'll continue weekly.

Have fun with X3D!   8)