[x3d-public] X3D Working Group meeting 26 OCT 2018, agenda

Nicholas Polys npolys at vt.edu
Fri Oct 26 06:11:57 PDT 2018

Hi all~

apologies I will not be able to make the call today...

 So I think we will have to cancel.

 I look forward to talking with you soon!

with best regards,

Nicholas

--
Nicholas F. Polys, Ph.D.

Director of Visual Computing
Virginia Tech Research Computing

Affiliate Professor
Virginia Tech Department of Computer Science