[x3d-public] Setting up GitHub mirror of SourceForge SVN repository

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:31:46 PDT 2018

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) <brutzman at nps.edu> wrote:

> Yes you got sent an invite yesterday Michalis, as did a few other X3D Working Group members.  Will login when possible and send another github invite.

Thanks! Got it.

( Something went wrong with GitHub invitation emails, it seems, maybe
because of the temporary "block" of X3D organization: They did not
send me an invite yesterday, I triple-checked. Today I received an
invite at 19:18 (Polish time, GMT+2, 10 minutes ago), then an
immediate information that the invite was cancelled at almost the same
time (19:18), then another invite a minute later at 19:19.

I'm posting this in case someone else has the same problem. You're not
alone then! :)

Regards,
Michalis