[x3d-public] netbeans 9 released! X3D-Edit forecast

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 19:21:45 PDT 2018

Found this on the plugins page...sounds like good news!   Perhaps it has
been updated since Friday?

Apache NetBeans 9.0 Beta uses the same update center as in previous
versions, so you should be able to install plugins (hosted outside the
Apache infrastructure) designed for previous versions of NetBeans. You will
be asked to accept the appropriate license agreement for any plugins you
install.