[x3d-public] [x3dom-developers] Nurbs for x3dom

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 07:44:35 PDT 2018

Thanks for the pointer. I took a look but it is unclear if it is
possible to generalize this 2d method by Santina to 3d surface
patches. Also it seems to rely on reducing order to quadratic which
may often not be possible/desirable.
jgeom seems unrelated to GP. It does look like a good method structure
for construction of the various X3D Nurb nodes. Does it attempt to
optimize animation in some way, eg. changes to control points/weights
?

--
Andreas Plesch
Waltham, MA 02453