[x3d-public] [x3dom-developers] Nurbs for x3dom

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 11:15:13 PDT 2018

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018, 11:08 PM Don Brutzman <brutzman at nps.edu> wrote:

> good luck getting improvements for NURBS support.  implementations have
> had varied quality, it would be super to have first-class NURBS
> capabilities available in X3D.

Well, my initial plan is to build out the existing aram code to make it a
bit more robust although I already had better luck on Firefox and on
Windows. Perhaps also add curves and interpolators.

I think the seamless Nurbssets and the derived surfaces are on a higher
support level.

Performance and animations is a secondary concern at this point as much as
I wish otherwise.

Andreas