[x3d-public] PyJNIus and X3DJSAIL examples

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Sep 14 14:40:36 PDT 2018

John this all sounds great!

Might you write an Ant build.xml target to create PyJNIus build, then i can integrate into the build process?  Or just provide scripts of whatever sort, and I can create the Ant targets.

i think that after the current round of X3dToJava.xslt improvements and corresponding strict validation of values in field/fieldValue elements, that will be an excellent stable point to test from.

Can you create a HelloWorld.py corresponding to HelloWorld.x3d .json .java etc. that we can use to consider design patterns.

There will be more work to do (of course) but those constructs will move us quite far ahead and prepare the decks for action.

Am hoping that I might be able to help focus on this in a few more weeks, maybe a month from now.

Thanks for your steady work on these possibilities.